Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

11.17.2004

There's something amiss in the rain 

So there I was,

Walking home early from marketing, where lo and behold, I run across a family of ducks. Yes, there was the teacher walking along and her little 6 years following her. To my horror....each little child held...yes I know.... *gasp* an adult size umbrella!!

They look similar to squat little mushrooms and I just wanted to bundle them up *snuggle snuggle* They were very very Cute! (or Kawaii for Aaron) But an unfortunate fact remained:

They were top heavy.

What parent in their right mind, would give a child of that size of an umbrella...They looked like they were going to tip over at any moment. Ahh well they were cute.

I took pictures, fortunatly or unfortunatly, you won't get to see my blurry shots b/c blogger does not provide the ability to upload pictures. Yet another amiss...tsk tsk...definatlly lacking.

But I did provide a link for those parents who happen to run across this post and want to buy child size umbrellas....am I not helpful ;)


How to ensure that your children are not top heavy


Posted by Steviek @ 11:47

Comments:

I SAW THEM TOO! it is a good thing i wasn't riding my bike, or i might have bowled them all over - stack of dominos.

if you'd like, i can show you how you can use your UMICH file space to store photos- then you can display them on blogger with a simple HTML tag referring to the location on your IFS space.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 12:44 PM
Yes yes!! Tell me. I think someone told me once but I forgot. I'll catch you in class.

Hey I forgot to ask, do you have any Japanese music. jpop, rock, or r&b is good. I like to listen to it when I study cause I don't know what it's saying! ;)

*Cheers for top heavy children
By Blogger Steviek, at 1:17 PM
invisible