Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

12.24.2004

Feelings 

So I was sitting their at lunch. And I was over comed....over comed by this feeling.

Of total utter disgust.

At my glutonous stomach. At my nice warm clothes. At my expensive college education....I just felt so disgusted with myself. I used so many people to get to this point, directly and indirectly. I swear I almost puked all over the table. I don't know....

It was a weird thoguht and I wanted to put it down somewhere to think about it. I know that I won't ever forget the feeling.
Posted by Steviek @ 20:07

Comments:

while the old adage, the end justifies the means, is dangerous logic in and of itself, the resources you use now will enable you to be in a position to more effectively act upon your ideals.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 7:47 PM
But I hate that saying!! It gets me everytime and that's kind of the reason that I chose business as my "major". But honestly, now that I'm in the middle of it, it just makes me realize how little power that I really have to change it. And I wonder if that saying is really going to succeed in the end.
By Blogger Steviek, at 10:23 PM
if you liked that one, then i'm sure you'll love this one:

in order to do good, you may have to engage in evilthis is one of the "lessons" Errol Morris developed for his movie Fog of War with Robert McNamara. Regardless of how you feel about Morris' lesson-plan layout; I think it was a good film.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 2:12 AM
i guess the moral of the story is: stay tuned to OMS 311, 'cause he's gonna fill us all in on ENDS vs. MEANS (*i typed that entire sentence with my eyes closed*).

i'd be honored to be in Steviek's group. get some rest and feel better tomorrow.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 6:20 PM
invisible