Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

12.07.2004

The Snot Factory's Stock 

So I'm sure most of you know, I'm sick again!

At the beginning of the weekend I was producing snot like it was my job. So I mentioned to my roommate, Gawin, that in reality, what I really was was a Snot Factory. She laughed and then was like "Don't breath on me!" We crack ourselves up all the time. I think that's why we are roommates. We do silly things together.

But really, I've never been sick and had so much snot in me. I think something is AMISS! I think my inventory space is shrinking. There is so much backup, but I don't even notice. And then suddenly, I have tons of snots packaged and ready to ship and yet, my docking station isn't even ready for discharge ;) THought you would like the description.

Well anyways, last night as I was preparing to go to sleep ie I was blowing my nose as hard as possible so that all packages where on their way to their final destination: the trash can. I thought of something amusing. I turned to my roommate, yet again, and said:

"The Snot Factory's revenues must be so high!"

At first she couldn't answer, but just snorted and laughed. But then she then came back with:

"Oh really! Well then we better hurry and buy Snot Factory's stocks!"

And then she went one step further:

"Stephanie, you are the owner/CEO of Snot Factory and I am the co-founder."

I laughed...but as a thought about it, it seemed wrong. Because she had bought the stocks and it's not like she co-founded my cold. The terms she had labeled us were wrong and as a good Bschool student I was going to set it straight. And then I hit upon it...yes a epiphany.

"No Gawin! You are the Venture Capitalist!"

And as you can see, I am putting my BBA education at Michigan to good use.
Posted by Steviek @ 15:25

Comments:

i'm sorry i missed that IPO.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 10:25 PM
No problem. The SEO should be issued soon. Be patient ;)
By Blogger Steviek, at 11:25 PM
invisible