Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

1.19.2005

Corrupt Society Dream 

So I had a really weird dream today.

I lived in this house that was my society. I was really good at playing video games and so where these other two girls. However, we were all very weak, sick, tired, and getting thinner. nothing we did made us get better.

However after awhile we figured out that before we had arrived there that our wardrobes had been selected for us by someone. And we all ate phunny shapped pills. Mine were hot pink, square and a bubble in the middle. And we also had a similar tshirt, with a black line across the top and then a red line across underneath and then a letter printed in a weird pattern, but unique for each of us.

We finally realized that these wardrobes and these pills were making us sick. So one girl, burned all her clothes and stop eating the pills. She became much better and stronger but she couldn't play video games as well. The other girl decided that the video games were too imporant so she continued with the pills. But me....

There I was, wanting to shed the wardrobe and pills, but didn't want to lose my game powers. I just couldn't decide.

I thought it was a really weird dream. Like it's very similar in some ways to my life and how it is in society. When I woke up I was just like....wooo
Posted by Steviek @ 21:09

Comments:

invisible