Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

1.06.2005

The snot factory is back in business but with a new additive: anemia 

Yes...so I'm sick again. Anyone would like an IPO?

I think it's the flu. It's worse than the other colds I've been getting. Fever. vomit. etc.

I'm really fucking tired.

And I found out that my mom is borderline anemic. And so am I. Life does seem to be a circle.

I feel like I'm really dizzy. And my arms and legs feel like they are really fuzzy and not there. Kind of like when I drink a lot of cough syrup.

PROMISE: Only get sick one more time this semsester!
Posted by Steviek @ 17:27

Comments:

well, i did a little research, and i think i've found a project that will totally increase the size of the snot factory cake!
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 3:52 PM
ah, when will stevie ever get better?
By Blogger secretzman, at 9:29 AM
invisible