Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

1.18.2005

Washing Puff & Tsunami in the Bathroom 

So I remembered another of my revelations!

I like to draw designs on my washing puff with my body wash! ;D

So, I've been thinking about this Tsunami Stuff. I really am glad that people are becoming active. But some people are pointing out it's really sad that so many people had to die before people would come together and work.

Some of these people are really resentful that now people are trying to come out and help out. And that they only want to help out with by donating money. Many people don't try and learn about the culture and societies that they are trying to help.

I am appreciated of peoples efforts but I guess I wish people would look a little deeper and have a better understanding of why these people need help more than others.

And what about US contribution. Like what?!

There's a leak in the bathroom....it spread across the floor, ew.
Posted by Steviek @ 11:51

Comments:

aid to the Tsunami victims? heck, we've got to spend $40 million for our president's inauguration party! Who hoo! (that's 5million dollars more than our initial offering of monetary aid to those affected by the tsunami). you may find this clip interesing, if you haven't seen it already: an editor from Vanity Fair tries to voice her opinion on Fox News Network regarding the excess of Prez. Bush's party/parties.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 10:40 PM
invisible