Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

3.21.2005

Happy Happy Bday Day! 

So today is my bday today. It was a great special day, nothing out of the ordinary...just a nice day hanging out and talking with the people who make me happy ;)

So I was going to do a little thing like, 21 things I think are important, but then I realized that there are more than 21 things and realized that I might not be able to make 21...and then I would look like a dork...but I'm sure that many of you will point out that I'm already a dork, so its too late.

Sooooo

::Take long pauses when talking, so people can interrupt you
::When rain is falling, stand under the sky so you can catch its tears
::Screaming is ok, so is crying extremely...almost anything of excess emotion is ok
::Passion and Maddness should be expressed as often as possible
::Why you are talking lots it means you're thinking isn't enough to even cover two people
::When you respect someone's opinion, you don't try and change it.
::Sleep should rule your schedule, and nothing else
::Listening is the hardest thing to do and we should do it when we don't want to
::Be happy for yourself, cause no one else is going to do it as well as you
::Chocolate is the cure for everything
::Slchang's & Gandhi's quote: We must be the change we wish to see in the world
::The best question is Why

That's about it, I think. These are the most important things to me right now. ANd I think I'll keep adding hehe.

Thanks to everyone who made today special. You guys are pretty special to me ;)
Posted by Steviek @ 23:09

Comments:

invisible