Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

4.01.2005

Snot and More 

So my wonderful friend Gina sent me a nice blurb to complement my post a couple of months ago about the snot factory:

"The human body is capable of many stupendous functions; but for my money,the most amazing of all is the amount of snot it can produce when you have abad cold. You blow the equivalent of a Big Gulp from the left nostril. Youblow another Big Gulp from the right nostril. You go through half a box oftissues wiping everything away. And then five minutes later, you're cloggedup again and have to repeat the whole process. I ask you - where does allthis stuff come from?"

Nice neh!?

Take me away.

ste
Posted by Steviek @ 14:34

Comments:

is this some sort of April Fool's gag? or is the Snot Factory really back in full swing?

i wonder what an RPA analysis would turn up. certainly inventory is out of control.

you know, i actually heard you groan as you read that!
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 6:10 PM
invisible