Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

5.13.2005

Missing Pieces 

There are Dandylions here at home. (Is that how you spell it Dictionary Stephen?) THere seem to be a lot more this year. And they are everywhere. When you walk down the street, drive in your car, walk in a resturant and see the mats...they are everywhere, floating, sticking, swirling, and hanging. It's kind of strange but its almost like you're moving through the universe and you pass stars...not that I would know what that is like.

It's so green here, dark, light, torn, mostly dark. Trees, grass. And when it reflects against the blue sky, it just makes me sigh. Even better when the clouds cast themselves against the sky. Clouds that have personality and can be touched when you just reach out to it. Fluffy pieces of white cotton candy swirling around in the wind, across the surface of the earth.

The lake looks so calm today...like glass laid between the roads and green of the earth. That only ripples in reaction to the clouds hanging above. I miss winters here, where clouds hang so low that they are only feet from the lake surface and the other shore of the lake is obscured by a hazy dream.

I wanted to go downtown and eat some real fish, do some real shopping and buy some manga, but I slept late yesterday and I'm still pretty sick, so it's not a good idea. Sigh. Gray shadowy concret, gray waters, green humps and blue grey towers.

I heard that a famous photographer came to this area and took pics and fell in love with the area cause, with the overcast clouds the lighting was perfect and soft. SOmetimes the clouds break and ray casts in beams on to water or trees.

I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave at all.

I like light, but I love the dark, shadows, casts, and haze better
Posted by Steviek @ 19:55

Comments:

didn't know u was such a romantic...

hmph.
By Blogger Michael, at 1:15 PM
invisible