Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

6.09.2005

Breathless....Loveless....and Heartless 

I think breath is such a phunny thing. We don't think about it very often, we do it so naturally that we forget sometimes and maybe fall into bad habits. Like when you get stressed or angry and the breath stops...picks up....accelerates and gets shallower. Not many people actually think about taking deep breaths. I always forget to and so when I do its so weird and I feel light headed like I've just come off of a hard swim and tired.

Once, someone told me that he would just let his body deal with breathing...but its so important why don't we think about it once in awhile.

I think it's a scary thing, sometimes I will suddenly feel like I can't breath at all...I'll be sitting there and my throat will choke and the air stutters around between my cheeks....it doesn't happen very often...once in a movie theater when everyone laughed...I just felt hatrad and couldn't breath. Or when I'm stressed.

I think the fact that we don't think about breathing, even though its so important is like a methaphor of our lives and things that are important to us, we don't spend much time thinking about them. Is it too hard, or do we think there's something that's already taking care of it. Like our hearts? Our Emotions?

I think I hear the ice cream truck. Ran out and got some. Yum, not that it really makes a difference to me and the a/c in the house.

I miss home.我想我的家. View of Lake Sammamish


So how do people deal with stress. I've gotten better at controlling my brain to not think about it...but my body still carries it and it won't let go? How do you deal?
Posted by Steviek @ 20:24

Comments:

invisible