Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

6.01.2005

Cold wind. Blow wind. 

Man...so the air conditioning is on at work and home now. Brrr. my nails turn such a nice shade of red purple and my skin is so dark with the blood flow underneath it against the cold over my skin. But the worse is going to the bathroom. Who the hell would want to pull down their pants in that kind of cold to go pee...Part of me just wants to hold it till I can't go to a place where its warmer. They probably don't heat it cause no one is in there the whole time and its a waste of energy but seriouslly...my thighs and butt need some protection when I'm doing a daily function of life. ANd I don't think is very fair for women cause we pull our pants down more often in the bathroom than guys. boo.

So my mom and I had a real serious talk about lsats, law school, and our game plan for the next couple of months. Its given me some piece of mind, but not. There's a set path, but I wonder if I'm just trying too hard to get off the bschool path and just getting onto any other path that I think is viable, mainly law. I'm trying to work out why I think it is viable and why I think its important. We shall see. But while we were talking, my mom was like "oh stephanie I know and think you will make a great lawyer." The wierd thing is that she's not the first to say this to me, and people actually say it all the time. Did I pick the wrong area of interest of business then because of this? -_- then I asked my mom why, cause so many people say it to me and she's like "its cause you are so anal" and I'm like...blaaaah

After the bschool and work, I realized that I'm not as anal as I thought I was. that's so phunny.

This is too hard to type. I quit. Its easier for some reason just to go through emails. scary.

phunny blog I found
Posted by Steviek @ 12:25

Comments:

heated seats on western style toilets in Japan yo!
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 9:35 PM
NO WAY! sooooo no fair. wooooo heated seats.
By Blogger Steviek, at 7:35 AM
invisible