Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

6.03.2005

Saving....bubble gum, pixie sticks, and eyes 

So this movie was just released in LA and NY. It's going to spread out soon, to the rest of the nation, dependent on how well it does in theaters. Waaaay exciting, it looks so cute. And its time we supported. Gina and I agree that it hits home. Saving Face
It went to sundance and stuff. And I heard rumors that one of the head guys at sony is chinese and he really liked the script and gave it to will smith, who took in home on friday and on monday called up and was like how much money do you need to do it. Sweet. Can't wait to go home and watch it neh? I think I will go with my mom, my aunt, and cousin. They will enjoy. Maybe my brother too.

So I was going to write more. About...something. But I think I can't remember ;D

Ahhh I remembered! After a shower, it helped relax my brain. SO I decided to wax my legs so I could wear shorts. But those little strips of stuff that goes with it...I seem to misplace. So I tested out a theory that I've had for a few years...dryer sheets. I say no more, except the wax leaked through and so I put a piece of paper on top and now my legs are hairless. Hehe. So my cousin and her mom (my aunt) just got their green cards and they will be coming over to Seattle and she's emailing me questions and stuff about you know, jobs, majors, adjusting and at the end of the email she asks about hair on legs andarms and stuff. Way great. what is it with hair.

So I was watching the disney channel and I came across this show title:
American Dragon Jake Long
In actuality I don't know what the show is...except that its about a little asian boy who is angry and when he's angry he turns into a dragon and shoots flames and I'm sure kills bad guys...maybe not kill, but humiliate the bad guys. Seriously...the title...the storyline. gah. gah. gah. ok bye by
Posted by Steviek @ 22:24

Comments:

ur going to have to let me know how saving face is. im skeptical.. is it going to be better than joy luck club????????

hmm.................
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 PM
Hugo said it was good. does that count? Do we count hugo's opinion? ;)

naaaaaah ;D
By Blogger Steviek, at 1:44 PM
aaah so i just looked at the saving face website and i really want to see it. it looks good, let's get mesa to bring it ;)

umm waxing legs sounds painful but a lot less annoying than shaving every other day in the summer... i would like to try this waxing that you write of... maybe during one of your weekend visits? ;)
By Blogger Madhu, at 1:11 PM
HAHAh yeah sure. Lets do it! Waxing waxing!;)

Yeaaaaah I really want to see saving face!
By Blogger Steviek, at 9:43 PM
invisible