Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

6.29.2005

Sharing...taught to all ages 

So I've been wanting to do this lately. Which is share the music that I'm listening or I think is interesting. So from now I'll be posting some music or providing links to music that can be dl easily...every once in awhile when I think to do so ;D But to be honest, I've been wanting to do this for like over....a couple of months but never got around to it...amazing since I have so much to do at work ;p

Mika Nakashima
This is her newest single: Hitori. It's being hosted on a nice person's site so leave a comment if you want, its nice and slow...soothing....*yawn* wannatakeanapsobadrightnow...booo

Yeah so....I was thinking last night I would end up typing about bush's speech last night. But since the apartment was glued to the BET awards, I didn't really watch it...and really did I really want to? I'm like my mom, I can only really watch for a few minutes before I becoming sick, disgusted, irritated, etc and have to switch the channels. And I doubt I would have really learned anyting earth shattering, which is confirmed by all the news articles that I read. So yeah, I'm so glad his ratings are going down!

Sweet picture of Downtown Seattle at night, with long exposure

An awesome pic, where someone took 9 pics, merged together and a really nice effect

One of my favorite flowers,Plumaria or you could just go to the group that just posts pics of plumaria. sweeeeeeeet.

Final part of entry.Da Capa by Myco *Right click, and Save* Albumn is my-collage. She's also known as Changin' my life, I don't really understand why she had two different names and different songs for each of them...but oh well...nothing ever makes sense to me. I like her a lot...her voice is distinctive but not high enough to be very whiney. She did almost all the songs in Full Moon wo Sagashite but the manga (book comic) is better than the anime (animated comic), its been full scanlated. The author TANEMURA Arina has done a lot of works that are quiet good...her style is pretty distinct. It's kind of close to HINO Matsuri But Matsuri.....well nevermind. Go look for yourself.

I'll post some chinese music soon. I only have japanese at work k ;D


OK OK!...so I came back to add to today's post. I found this on some random blog. It's hilarious...I mean...look at my battle cry...and doesn't that just fit me so well ;p Anyways. Just type in any name/username and click away! SHARE WITH US WHAT YOUR BATTLE CRY IS :D

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, stalking out of the plains! It is Steviek, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! She roars gutterally:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys


This is for stevie3vixen...which I also use a lot ;D
Zang! Who is that, rampaging through the candy store! It is Stevie3vixen, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a mighty cry, her voice cometh:
"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I tear into the enemy until everything has croaked!!!"

Laaaaaaaaaaast thing ;D


Words with Flickr So Madhu on her site did this cool thing with her name in photos...and I wanted to to do it...but didn't know how she did. But I just found this site that lets you do it. Waaaaaay cool. Just go and type in a word and up it pops ;D like this

STE1959 V 1975iB&WeK

Waaaaay cool no? I spent minutes just sitting there clicking back and forth to see what other stuff would pop up ;D This has got to be like the 5th time I'm updating this post...must stop
Posted by Steviek @ 08:32

Comments:

i'm craving sushi. you talking about plumeria made me think of that plum sushi we had... i had it again when i went out for sushi at this great hidden place with fresh sushi, in the back of an asian grocery store. nice right? anyway, just thought i'd share. i think it's funny that a vegetarian can have such crazy sushi cravings... but that tofu sushi... mmm. saika's still the best.
By Blogger Madhu, at 11:23 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 1:28 PM
Who is that, skulking amidst the icy wasteland! It is Chiavisurf, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a mighty cry, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I bring darkness and mayhem until everything has croaked!!!"
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 1:31 PM
invisible