Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

6.26.2005

This is a Great day! 

so I ususally don't post on the weekends cause I have things to do. Well no...I'm just not as bored at home as I am at work. But I had a great day yesterday so I wanted to post about it ;D OHMIGOD! BLogger let me upload a picture waaay cool ;D But I like the way my pic is displayed...they made mine smaller ;D


I stole this pic from mikey's site ;D

Anywaaaaaaays. So on friday, I went into ann arbor for shari's bday and to hang out with mike and everyone, cause mike's leaving this tuesd. It was lots of phun and we danced....except I hate those creepy guys on the dance floor that start trying to dance with you....UGGGGGG....my feelings just can't be expressed! Seriously....WHAT DID THEIR MOTHERS TEACH THEM!!?

Anyways, the next day since we went to bed so late, I didn't really get up till about 11am...and then we decided to watch saving face. but it was so hot and haning around in Steph and stephen's aprtment about killed steph, me, and christine so we went to sadako's for lunch cause it had AC and was cold food...we stayed for 1.5 hrs and didn't really want to leave. That's when I had the This is a great day feeling. It was just so much phun hanging around steph and christine...don't know why ;D Grin! big grin!

then steph and I hung around at the union for awhile doing emails, and I did the lsat studying and it was phun. We then were waiting aroudn for Madhu before we left for the movie. That was phun, parts of old board just hangning around...complaining, talking.

we went and saw the movie and then that's when it got kind of sad. Cause I had to say goodbye to mikey....not really goodbye cause we will still talk and you know suff like that...but....it's like it's really over. This year, and uaao board...is really over...John and chris left first....I actually don't know if anne marie is still on campus...and marcia's around flying the nation....you know...it's like it's ending and I don't want it to end so bad...and so I cried a little on shari....

We were so lucky. And that's really all there was to it. We were so lucky to have this time in our lives to spend time together, learn from each other, laugh at each other...and smile. And know that it will always stay with each other through our lives. On the way to the movies...I was thinking....man I can't wait to grow old with these people...and I know....I will.

It was a great day and the memories can't be replaced.


Sidenote: I would hate to have amnesia...to lose all these memeories that will be all that I have left in the end. I would never want to lose them...The thoughts, the happiness....never.
Posted by Steviek @ 10:01

Comments:

ah. don't make me cry. i'll see you sooner then later. :)
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM
i came to ur page to tell you something. but when i read what you wrote this time and i forgot.

i'll get back to u when i remember.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM
invisible