Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.06.2005

I dream of Ichigo 

I wish I did...but I've been too tired lately to actually dream. There are some good color pics, people coloring in or the mangaka (manga author) coloring in, but something about this pic gets me...and the writing behind it ;3 I have a colored one at home. I'll go home and check it out again and see if its any good. But I usually like the black and white the best


So for the last couple of days, I forgot to mention some other things that happened to me.
1) When I went camping I got a misquito bit on my upper butt...but when I got home I realized that I had gotten TWO bites! oh the horror! hehehe...the itch like maaaad
2) I got this sweeeeeeeeeet 120 Gig external harddrive. All silver and shiney...smooth...sexy...miiiiiiine. *Snuggles with it for a couple of minutes* If only all my guys could be like that too ;3
3) The reason I got the 120 gig is because my laptop is having issues and needs to be sent in...oh my heart...I hope my baby comes back ok. I'm such a computer freak compared to the general population, while in other comparisons, I don't know anything about computers ;3

Other things to share, other than Ichigo:
Another Mika Nakashima: Fake *Right Click & Save as target* Not sure which albumn its from. Most likely the most recent. This song is really jazz and smooth. I really like it. I am currently listening to it over and over at work. niiiiiiice.

Sad things of Women and Society/culture:
So, today I am downtown detroit again making phone calls. So I make a phone call and I'm usually talking to someone in engineering and the lady refers me to someone, and when she says the name my first thought is, "Don" as in a guy. I then get transfered over and I get a voicemail, but I still think Don is a guy, even though the person on the Voicemail is a woman...I'm thinking oh this must be his secretary. It's not until I hang up that I realize that it could be "Dawn". My expectations and heuristic slips up, made me think that it had to be a man, when in actuality there is no such thing.

It makes me so frustrated and angry at myself, that even I, not that being a woman should make me immune to the teachings of society *I mean I still wear pink....ugg* But I think that as a woman I should be more aware of these kinds of thought patterns that are taught to us. But sometimes it is so hard and automatic. How do I stop myself? How do I stop others?

My brain has been wired as such, I need to rewire my thought process.

Obsessions:
So I get them...not so easily...well easily. Oh stop lying. Anyways. Usually obsessions are varying...and some obsessions are easier than others. If there are lots of people out there who are also obsessed and collect info and pics like me, then the obsession is stronger then if not many are obsessed. But I'm still obsessed!

What do you obsess about?

Not too long of a post today. Just lots of stuff to look at or listen to ;3




A nice Bleach Image/Scan Gallery
Posted by Steviek @ 09:38

Comments:

invisible