Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.20.2005

Knawing on the Flesh, Tearing through the Blood 

If you get to close I just might eat you and suck on your bones.

So last night, I was trying to watch the nomination thing for the surpreme court. I tried really hard. I watched, and then I tried to do something at the same time so I would be somewhat distracted from the annoying grate of bush's voice. I was trying even to read manga and I still couldn't take it! I ended up screaming in frustration and then turning off the tv to focus on my manga. And ended up missing this nominee's speech. Sucker.

I would hate to be the speech writer. If you think about it, usually its such a great honor to write words for the president, but at the same time if that person is able to butcher every flowing sentence that comes from your pen...would you really want him to be presenting your speech. I know I wouldn't. Oh the delimmas. Life must suck.

But on that note, I found a website, SavetheCourt.org that is up about the Nominee and the things that you can do. Seems pretty sweet and I think they are just getting started. Here's another site, Progressive Pipes They have a lot of articles and stuff and also, they are juggling 47 mailing list...I think I'm goin to join if they combine all 47 woot. Less spam...or more depending on how you look at it. Here's an article that provides some good indepth information. Its from the economist. I think Madhu told me it was conservative but I've found it to be really indepth and cover a wide variety of topics and not really lean one side or the other heavily. I guess I trust it or at least take it with some grain of salt. But when I pick up the magazine it always gives me a headahce cause there are so many words and articles and I try and read it in one sitting...not a good idea.

I had another dream about doors. Oh I had one the other night and it was scary. Not doors but door frames. This one was a little more clear. We were living in house like dorms. And my old High School Physics teacher was there....and he was taking something from us. It was really confusing. I think I've been relaxed enough to sleep but not enough to remember all my dreams. Urrrr I really can't remember now...;3

This seems like a boring post...no picutres, no links...lalalal

I've waited a few hours and it seems my boringness will not pass. SO enjoy as is.

Noooooooo.....wait I feel something coming on....RAINER CHERRIES! These are a picture of Rainer Cherries. These things are one of my favorite fruits. And so for the last two year, I have been away from home when they were in season. They only grow near Mt. Rainer, hence the name, and are oh so sweet and are only around for a few weeks. I bought a bag at the market this weekend and ate some....oh so sweet. I'm ok with Bing cherries, but Rainer cherries...move aside and make room for me. yum. I hope my mom sealed some up for me. She did last year.

I'M GOING HOME IN 4 DAYS. The thrill can't even be known!
Posted by Steviek @ 08:30

Comments:

a girl on my team is from the Seattle area. she was yelling at me the other day for using an umbrella... we were on our way to a wedding reception the other day (it was held in the Franklin Suite of US Pavilion), riding the Linimo (kind of like a car pool that can split up into multiple compartments... JK), and she was telling me about Rainer Cherries. I'd never heard of them... just me all alone with my Traverse City Michigan cherries (which apparantly don't hold a candle to Rainer's).
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 3:01 PM
HAHAh. Yeah real Washingtonians don't use umbrellas! And rainer cherries are waaaaaaay better!
By Blogger Steviek, at 1:14 AM
invisible