Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.09.2005

Masks that leave Scars 

So I woke up this morning....and suddenly I'm attacked with pain in my lower abs...ummm I'm not on my period so this shouldn't be happening....I'm going through my daily routine of brushing teeth and washing face in the morning and I suddenly realize that I'm almost touching the counter because I'm bent over from the pain.

My vision narrows and so I cut the teeth brushing short. Stumble into my room and just as my vision blacks out I hit the bed....not all the way on, but the most important body part on the bed...my abs....I come back around and realize that I'm lying down and really don't have the strength to do much else. I lie there for about over 10 minutes. I'm extremely warm even though the AC is on and I'm sweating big size pebbles. It feels like my vagina is being ripped off my spin....and I'm like WTF am I having a baby?! My lower back hurts really bad from the cramps and the warmth of my hands really wasn't improving the situation.

I have these candy things, "black candy" that my aunt gave me awhile...its just regular candy...nothing shady about "black candy" fufufuf that she told me to take when I was on my period. She would know, because her vagina is at a different slant in her body than the usually, she never stops having her period. It just keeps coming out..that's my understanding and because it builds up like that, she gets cists too...I feel so bad for her. I pop one in...take about a 5 minute nap and I wake up a little better. But eating is hard. I just had some sushi...and it went down ok cause it was cool...but I don't think its going to sit very well. We'll seee....

I just wanted to record the worst cramps I have ever had. Its really werid though, I didn't make any noise...its hard too cause the cramps build up and suddenly is like bamb...and then they fade away...hmmm and then they start back up.

Well anyways. Novi has a really big asian population. That or lots of people come here to do their shopping, cause there's this great Japanese food market and bakery and some odds and ends store with music, videos, anime etc. When aaron comes back, we can drive out and go shopping when he misses japan ;3 But its really comforting to just go out and see other asians doing normal things sometimes. Living out in novi here and not see anyone really...makes it depressing and makes me feel so alone. It's just a comfort and makes me happy to see little asian kids running around...sigh. Ok I think I'm going to go and lie on the couch....my tummy doesn't feel so hot.

*bluroooop* oOHMIGOD...its a baby!! ;3 and it looks like this


Tootals...say congrats to my baby ;p
Posted by Steviek @ 15:12

Comments:

invisible