Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.12.2005

Mirror 

Marcia wrote this for me. Makes me happy.

Mirror
For Stephanie

The girl in the mirror looks at me and wonders when we will meet again.


And I want to ask her what she sees

how she sees it
what color it is,
how it smells

tastes
feels

sounds
and why.

She questions
the same as mine

but we do not quite meet at the same place

in the same time.


Still, I seek the conclusions that she does not have
because conclusions are not what she has to give


And she asks because she cannot give me the senses that I seek for

in the underscored order I unconsciously ask it

And so we frustrate our confines of two and three dimensional answers with
four and one dimensional questions manifested in dew drops that only lend comfort in seconds while the minutes of cubicle color continue to close in


Frustrate into an understanding that
the girl in the mirror does not know the woman that is looking back

heart wondering when she will be able to see forward


Yet again she knows that I know that she knows that I


in the moment that does not two or three dimensional appear
in that moment
the girl becames herself and I passes through the mirror without knowing that she’s left.


Left a woman through the mirror within and without myself
freeing the confines of neurons pursuing circles that were already absolved by an understanding beyond
and in that continuum conclusions will be dissolved


answers will became questions become answers become questions became
and she will as she was as she is as I is as I was as I will as I…be.
Me.


So it was able to turn out the exact way she wrote it cause of stupid coding.. but ;D


Commute Found this pic on a NY article, linked above. Something about it gets me.


Slchang quote of the day to wrap everything up: insanity is proof that you're okay
Posted by Steviek @ 10:57

Comments:

invisible