Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.12.2005

Shards of glass Only come to find... 

Star Wars mistranslations From stephen again. and for all you star wars fans. Made me laugh and it was really hard to keep in even if I am at work.

My brother said something to me today. That he didn't like to read my blog because its out of character of me. I guess my questions, what am I not? What is my character?

I remember having a conversation with my friends....I have a hard time with people who change with who they are with. I have a hard time with myself when I do that. Part of it relates back to Jr. High and High School, when a few of my "friends" kind of did a double face. They didn't really try and stick the knife in really hard...the just didn't really try and stop it you know what I mean? And it wasn't really till afterwards that I knew the truth. The people I grew up around with, it was really hard to figure out who was real and what should be see through cause it all looked the same.

So I was thinking...do you think its still you? When you change and act a little different...a little more giddy, or like me at work, a little more quiet and polite? I always...in anything I do...try and find that one true value..which I think shouldn't be changeable...eternal core value that is your personality and thats what you should stick with...It's hard for me to figure, is your personality, the way you are...do you dress it up and decorate it, ontop of the core or do you actually try and hide it with different coats and layers so you can't see it at all. I always think you should walk around with the core unclothed...sorry for back of letter wording...but that's the way I view it...But I know I change too when I'm around other people or atmosphere....is it right? is it wrong? or is it inbetween.

Menstrual Cycle
Ok, so I felt like...I needed to provide some information on periods. It think its really amazing the number of people (*ahem* guys) who really have no idea about this whole thing. It's like a magical mystery to them. It's not. It's blood. And it can drip out of your body for anywhere from 3 - 9 days...maybe even more or less depending on how lucky or unlucky you are. I get cramps...they just are pains in your lower abs, especially if I'm exersizing at the same time as my period is happening.

Also most people know that the whole process is that it is shedding the skin that has developed right? Most, or ok I thought originally that it was just blood that came out, that the layer inside would disinigrate into blood and leak out. Nope...skin chunks come out....they're kind of slimly and see through and weird, but packed full of blood. And another thing to think about...that blood...it smells funky...like its gone bad. Yeah that's right...it smells imagine that ;p

I don't know for other people, but the week my period is here, I feel really sluggish and tired. especially if I don't get enough sleep. ANd if I push myself too hard then I usually get sick after my period. I think in that aspect I'm a little weaker than others on my period. donno....that's another problem, rarely do women compare their periods. We only talk about days comparison...like that is enough....why don't we talk about it?

So that's the crash course/not really...there's more if you want to know... in the links below
Irregular stuff

Basic Information

And I really liked this line in one of the links...
Many times, young women are frightened when they discover dark clumps of tissue in their menstruation. Most often, this is a part of the endometrium (uterine lining) shedding and is nothing to be concerned about.
And guys too I'm sure fufuf
Posted by Steviek @ 09:11

Comments:

invisible