Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.22.2005

Slipping through the Wind 

Today is the end of my internship. I wish I could say something meaningful about the experience, or the next stage in life. But really, all I can say is: FREEDOM.

yes, i can't say I learned much more than excel phun and how slow and small an office can be. And how much I really don't want to be stuck in a desk job. I hope I am able to keep this feeling forever

I feel like I've been in limbo lately. Just doing this job and trying to plan for the next year but not able to actually do something. Which is frustrating. I want to move forward but I couldn't cause I was still stuck in the summer.

Beth told me something phunny yesterday, there's a girl who's name is Pretentia. I leave the thoughts to you, the reader

Sigh. Life is about to really start forward. I guess I better get ready. Are you? HAHA so lets hope for the best and step forward. The blog isn't going on sabbatical but definatlly will not be posting as often. Sorry for that, but be amused over and over of what is already here and check back periodically about to see if any more herds come to graze here and if you can study their habits as the move across the plain. Ok ok I'll stop.

To start the next portion of life...or what has already started, but other things that are slowly stopping is this picture. It will lead us forward and hopefully will always be a bright banner, and never touch the ground. Kudo's to Stephen for a nice shot and even nicer editing.



---
Lucky are those that notice,
Lucky are those that care,
The only thing that seperates us is the wind.
And as one slowly seeps away, the colors blending together into another
another page turns, but the colors of those before leave their echo and stain,
blending and spreading across the coming pages,
those that should be blank.

Make your walls, your pages, your minds splashed with color.
Make sure it gets all over, splattering your hands, your text books, your teachers, your family.
Make sure you notice where they land and what they are on.
Smear them hard.

---
Anyways. I'm home now. Its nice to be home. I'm going camping this friday and I'm going sea Kayaking...so exciting. It's a lot of phun.

We also wne to Bite of Seattle. Tons of people and it was packed. I'm tired so I'm not writting a lot. bye
Posted by Steviek @ 10:21

Comments:

yeah for FREEDOM! it is one of the core american values we are shoving down our visitors' throats: hope, optimism, enterprise, and freedom.

Hugo's lookin' good.

Pretentia, huh? funny, i can think of a few people in recent memory who must have mistakingly been misnamed. thank you for finding their true name.

well, i'm a faithful subscriber to the Steviek-experience, so you can bet i'll continue to check in on the Hiccups site.

Camping and kayaking sounds really good. i didn't get my Osaka internship - so maybe i'll be doing a bit of the former in the interim before Winter term begins. So much for continuing forward: 'Hello limbo.'
By Blogger Aaron E.K., at 6:44 PM
Yeah Aaron! for keeping up with the steviek life word vomit ;3

Yeah we are going sea kayaking so it should be waaaaaay cool. Looking forward to a few hours of good paddling.

Aaaaah Aaron?! The osaka stuff didn't work out? it's ok come back and hang out with me ;3 If you miss japan we can go to novi. And not only that, we can celebrate (plum wine and sake) (oh and stephen was saying something about some korean wines) And go through all the great stuff that you brought back from japan.

I'm still trying to go through all the stuff my bro brought back for me from taiwan. ;3

k long comment, out.
By Blogger Steviek, at 1:37 AM
invisible