Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

7.18.2005

Sucking out the Marrow 


Yeah so. This was a pic from the end of the year when we were having cochair transitions. I'm at work...which is the only place I will have internet for the rest of the week and they don't have any sort of photo editing. so It's sideways. Sorry. But it's still pretty cool looking at it from the side like that. I've been meaning to post it up for awhile anyways.

OpenMic Xanga Some people I don't know. I know Marcia and she post. some of them are really good. Check out the one about poker...I love it.

SO this weekend. I just hung out in ann arbor. I ended up being the photo assistant of a one stephen ahn aka Marcia's boyfriend. I don't think I've ever see so many pictures of me on one computer and that just freaks me out. If I could and if it wouldn't piss people off...namely mr. ahn and the proactive team, I would go through and delete them....my hand just itches. But maybe its made up by the fact that we have pictures of Hugo in a white robe, light pink scarf and flipflops. hmmmm no...close but no. I really don't like pictures of me....I don't like looking in the mirror...why would I like seeing pictures that won't disapper even if I move. hell no.

But we went to get a massage on sunday. It was sweet and I feel lots better. Pretty sore but lots better...hopefully I don't tense up too much. The guy found all my knots and slowly worked them out...mmmhmmm wanna go back. After about 5 - 10 mins, I could feel everythign loosen and I felt my arms tingle and I was like...ahhh we've past the point of no return. I love massages...they losen your muscles but not only that...you pay someone to touch you...man that sounds so shady. But honestly... I love the warmth of people and their palms...they are the next best things to my flannel bed and lying under lamp shades and lying on top of anything rock like that has sucked in the warmth of the sun.

Saturday night I had a bought of insomnia. I get them every few months or so where I just can't sleep and I'll just lie there kind of on the cusp of conciousness...not sleeping but not fully awake. After awhile I give up and get up and do something. Usually read. Didn't want to read lsat. So I just sat around with stephen till the birds started chirping. God...I haven't been up that late in a long time. But I'm better now.

I guess this is many an update post of my life. Nothing interesting to share or anything like that. I'm pretty boring I guess...no I know.

A skateboarder jumped the great wall of china. I'm too lazy to link it. Go search for it on Google news and a bunch of stuff will pop up.

Do you ever think of the habits that we build. We are just habit driven people. I had a dream the other night about how I was explaining what I do before I got to bed and how I sleep...to someone, I can't remember who. I guess...for daily things that I do...I'm really habit driven, I do the same things after I get up in the morning and before I go to bed. I would have to say that if there was anything that was consistent in my life it was the order that I do things when I get up in the morning and how I get ready for bed. Or the most consistent. I guess that makes me a pretty boring person, but it makes my life so much simpler and easier to deal with. But think about it...all those habits!
  • Morning Routine: Getup, put in contacts, brush teeth, washface (peeing can be dispersed wherever, usually after contacts) dress, eat food/drink tea, head out to face the rest of the world
  • Night Routine: Take out contacts, brush teeth, take a shower and wash my face, dress, blowdry hair, go to bed
  • Fall asleep routine ;3
  • Three bottles of water a day
  • Three meals a day? what you eat?
  • Number of hours of sleep

Not even just routines! How you do thing? How you cook, How you clean, how you wash the dishes, wash your clothes, turn on your car, talk....wow...if you really thought about it we would be useless if we couldn't do habits.

That's about it for today I think. I'll probably edit as I please.

Posted by Steviek @ 10:25

Comments:

invisible