Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

9.18.2005

Blaaaaaast 

I breath, I sigh. I don't want to but I do.
My breath barely stirs as I start up. Slowly working, building up the hill.
It's as if I've seperated from the rest.
What is happening over there is reactless to over there.
I know its coming, I'm not expecting much, even as I pick up the pace.
Work hard, work hard, harder....
I sigh out. The breath isn't hurried or lifeless.
And suddenly I peak the hill and I'm sliding down... and it starts
catching me by surprise...

blast
blast
blast

blaaaaaast.....
and I arch off the ramp of the hill and spring into the air.
How unexpected in a time of dullness and breathing...
even as the blasts echo from within...without...and around me....
And as my breath....blasts out. one, two, three.

Do it again.
Posted by Steviek @ 20:46

Comments:

invisible