Uncustomary Hiccups

Deranged extreme.

9.07.2005

Hummmmm Hummmmmmmm me a soooong 

Hey everyone,

It's been a bit. I'm back at school and I really can't think of anything to write. I'm tired and kind of chill. My mom told me a joke when I was at home. She's told me this before but I kept forgetting. So I don't forget:

At microsoft, you know what they say about the changes of getting a husband:
The odds are good.
But the goods are odd.

It's really mean but I thought it was a clever play on words.

This is a site that I really like. I love the little characters that she has. Angry little girls The most recent comic is hilarious it says:

"In life and in cooking, I have a foolproof philosophy"

"Weenies should be fried!"

See for your self. Breath
Posted by Steviek @ 17:13

Comments:

invisible